Tuesday 2 August 2016

Animal Tales 78


Welcome to Animal Tales, the blog linky that brings together all sorts of animal blog posts from all over the world.  

Please note that for a while I am gong to run #AnimalTales every OTHER Tuesday.  I am at my busiest period with the gite and garden and I know a lot of you are busy with children home on holiday.  After this week the next Animal Tales will be on Tuesday Aug16th but feel free to add up to 2 posts.



Favourites from Last Week ...


I had to have a chuckle at the link up last week as everyone went monochrome.  There was my black and white canine war photos and lots of black, white and grey animals.   Difficult as ever to chose favourites but I loved the photo of Boots from Dean (if not the animals this killer now brings home) plus Fiona's Animal round up and the #WeAreBetterWithPets campaign from Leta.

Image from Attachment Mummy

Over to you now.  Please add your posts below. The posts can be old or new and as varied as the animals who we share our world with. If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.








4 comments :

  1. HI! I'm joining again:) thanks for hosting the linkup!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fortnightly suits me, i've lost all track of time, days etc while I'm traveling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute. Lovely posts about such cute animals. I hope your week is going well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grr, too late to join in, been a crazy week! Thanks for featuring the beautiful Taya in your faves. Will be back on Tuesday to link up. L

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.